Thursday, October 9, 2014

Go Vegan, Get Fit

For a while now, I have been obsessed with my health and working out. I often go for long runs, but when it is colder in the mornings, I look up workouts online and do them at home. From doing this, I have generated a list of my very favorite workouts, the ones I find most effective but least agonizing.

For ABsolutely toned abs:

Glamour Magazine's Kate Upton Abs Workout

This workout takes me about 20 minutes and makes my core feel tight and toned. With being a vegan and eating healthy to increase the metabolism, it is easy to blast extra fat from your core area, and this workout definitely helps.

For strong and powerful legs:

Health Magazine's Gorgeous Legs Workout

The key to this workout is the resistance you put on your legs, which is why the side-stepping movement with the bands is my favorite and works most effectively.

As for your entire body:

Women's Health Mag Total-Body Toning

David Kirsch specifically designed this series of moves to tone your entire body and it definitely does.

CW

No comments:

Post a Comment